The Napa Valley Film Festival
Click here for additional information
Film. Food. Wine. All Catalysts for Conversation.
November 7 – 11, 2012
The Napa Valley Film Festival is an indulgent celebration of film, artisan food and boutique wines. The 2nd annual Festival will light up the entire Napa Valley with unique walkable villages in Napa, Yountville, St. Helena and Calistoga with the best new independent films and studio sneak previews; Q & A´s with filmmakers and actors; winetasting pavilions and culinary demonstrations; special events including the Opening Night Gala, Celebrity Tribute, Closing Night Awards and Wrap Parties; late night festivities and more.
The Napa River Inn is a Premier Lodging & Venue Partner of the Napa Valley Film Festival; NRI guests will be in the thick of the action with special festival filmmaker panels, screenings and a music lounge on site at Hatt Hall and Silo´s!
- Access to all regular film screenings
- Access to all panel & discussion programs
- Access to all wine tasting pavilions
The Pass Plus
- All of the above, plus…
- Opening Night Gala Celebration
- Tribute to top Filmmakers and Celebrities
- Closing Night Awards Ceremony & Wrap Party